Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sneak Peek: Puffle Digging

Hey guys! Its Boorex. Recently Polo showed us a sneak peek of three new stamps and today he has revealed what they will be to. Here is what he said.

Hello Penguins!

The team and I wanted to give you a little sneak peek of a brand new update coming to Club Penguin this week! Last week I gave you a sneak peek of some new Stamps coming to the island.
Here's a hint on how you'll earn them!


Now puffles will be able to dig up coins around the island! The team is also working on a huge update for next month where members with puffles will be able to dig up some RARE ITEMS! I don't want to say too much just yet, but I will say that there's a classic pair of glasses up for grabs that only your puffles will be able to find...

What do you think? Let us know in the comments below! :)

Until next time... Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team


I cannot wait for this. I hope we will be able to earn the glasses from the 2006 April Fools Party. I have always wanted those. Also click here to see the video.
~Boorex

No comments:

Post a Comment