Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bettycrocky UK Exclusive: Club Penguin Video Blog UK #1

Hello to all my feathered friends. This is Bettycrocky your UK blogger here. Today the Club Penguin UK Team posted a video blog. It tells us about the new things being released in February. The new pick your path book looks nice. I hope I can figure out the perfect spot to have Sensei build his dojo. The sticker book looks nice, too. Lol I think Scott is having a little too much fun with this. Top Trumps looks fun, although I have never played it. I will have to subscribe to the new CP mag and hear all the latest goss. This February ask your mum or dad to get these for you at a nearby Waterstone's or Sainsbury's. Bye bye now.
-Official UK Blogger Bettycrocky

No comments:

Post a Comment