Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam 2012

Hey afro buddies! King of afros Bluereguiez here and I am ready to review. So as you all know this is a Shake It Up themed party! Heres something you should know. I have never seen a episode of Shake It Up in my hole entire life! So I am very confused about this party. What does "Make Your Mark" even mean? I love the stages on the island but there is not many. Basically everything is all dance and let me assure you. I don't like to dance. But I think the musical part is great. I also love this afro. I think overall I will give this party a D. Thanks afro buddies!
-Bluereguiez
Upcoming Reviews:
Fashion 4 You By Pink109: Dance Off - This Monday!
Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Tropical Adventure Party 2012 - August 24 2012
Fashion 4 You By Pink109: Total Pirate - August 26 2012
Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: The Fair 2012 - September 2012
Fashion 4 You By Pink109: Super Circus - September 2012
Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Halloween Party 2012 - October 2012
Fashion 4 You By Pink109: Creepy Cool - October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment