Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

Coming Soon: Coins For Change 2012!

 Hey guys! Its Boorex. Well I know we have all been desperately waiting for the Holiday Party, so while we wait Polo has given us a sneak peek. Here's what he said.


Hello Penguins!

Only a few days let until December... Which means it’s almost time for our annual Coins For Change event!

Every year the Club Penguin community helps us decide how we divide up a significant donation to worthy causes around the world. For this year's Coins For Change, we're giving $1 million USD!

There will be three different causes to choose from:
  • Provide Medical Help
  • Protect the Earth
  • Build Safe Places

Tell us which cause you're most passionate about by leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team

I'm so excited for CFC. When I donate I always get a warm feeling in my hart because I know I made a difference. I can't wait. That's all for now.
~Boorex

No comments:

Post a Comment