Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Daffodaily5's Featured Fashions: December 3rd

 Hey guys! Its Boorex. Daffodaily5 has posted the new featured fashions on  the official blog. Here's what she said.

Hiya!
 
I’ve got some fab news! From now on, we will have four stars of Featured Fashions each week! I receive so many epic nominations and see so many awesomely dressed penguins online, it’s tricky to just choose one.
 
First up, we have Lorenaa30 who stood out to me as the ultimate purple penguin. I really like how her whole outfit is colour coordinated, it looks brill!
 Next, Dino651 really impressed me as a super-secret-agent-pirate-penguin. This epic combo would warn off any pesky polar bears, I’m sure!
 I spotted Suzika as her outfit is so colourful. I love how her blue hair matches her ghost catching outfit, it’s ace!
 As you all know I love to see random outfits, especially ones like Mario6415. A cow in a tie holding a guitar… that’s hilarious!
I’d love to know what you think of these outfits too! Let me know in the comments below.
 
P.S. Don’t forget to nominate your buddies if you think they have stand-out style!
 
- Club Penguin Team

Those are some stand out outfits. A buddy that I think has an outfit is P165198. You can see his outfit above. That's all for now.
~Boorex

No comments:

Post a Comment