Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Holiday Party 2012 (A)

Reindeer Puffles and Frostbites gather around because Bluereguiez has a Holiday review for you. Today I will be reviewing the Holiday Party. This is my second Holiday Party and I have to admit... its pretty epic!
I think that it is awesome that by donating coins you can transform. I also love that non-members can transform too. The other thing that is awesome is the gifts. There have been some really fun gifts this year including the new color arctic white. The one thing I don't like is that you only transform for 10 minutes and you have to pay 100 coins for that. I think when you donate that much you should be able to transform longer. So I think overall I'm going to give this party an A. Have fun!
-Bluereguiez
Upcoming Reviews:
Bluereguiez 2012 Yearly Roundup - January 1, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment