Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Medieval Party 2012

Hark! Lords and ladies kings and queens gather around for the first Rave Review is here. Now you probably should know one thing about me. I LOVE DRAGONS!!! So right now you probably are guessing im going to give this Medieval Party a good grade. The first thing I thought was cool about this party is all the cool new items. I really think its cool Club Penguin finally brought a weapon in the game. I also like that Club Penguin is making cool items for non-members like the iron knight costume! That is one cool costume. Another thing I like is that you have to defeat a dragon. The only thing I don't like about this party is hmmm... nothing. Im giving this an A+(+++++++) LOL! Join the fun and don't miss the all new Rave Reviews on June 18th!
- Bluereguiez
Upcoming Reviews:
Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Superhero Takeover 2012 - June,18,2012
Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Music Jam 2012 - July,30,2012
Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Secret Agent Edition - August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment