Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Reviewed by 127David

Hey guys its Boorex! Happy77 posted a new reviewed by you today. Last week she asked what your favorite story in the book room was. 127David was happy to answer!

"Hi Happy77! I think it's great that so many penguins are working hard on saving the Earth. Anyway, my favorite Club Penguin story is Franky's First Show, which is sitting in the Book Room, where I like to read the yearbooks and play Mancala. I like it because it teaches the readers about following your dreams and to conquer your fears. It is a story that keeps you wanting to turn the page until the end. ? WADDLE ON ? P.S. I cant wait to see the wonderful wizardry  and magic going on at the Medieval Party. Thanks for the sneak peek!"


Great one 127David! I like that book too. Next week Happy wants to know who your hero is. I said my older sister Supergirl185. Can't wait to see if you've won next week. Good luck!
~Boorex

No comments:

Post a Comment