Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Halloween Party 2012 ( A+ )

Good evening monsters and monstresses. Bluereguiez here ready to review. So today I am talking about the Halloween party. This is a special party for me because this was my first party when I started last year. I wasn't a member then though so I didn't get to experience all the fun stuff that I do this year. I think this party is awesome. I am a big time horror movie and haunted house fan so this is especially cool for me. I really like the haunted mansion scavenger hunt. I also think its really cool you can become a ghost. And when you hunt for ghost you earn coins for all the ghost you catch. The costumes are awesome this year too. The only thing I don't like is that they didn't update some rooms. So over all im giving this an A+.  Thats all for now guys. Bye.
-Bluereguiez
Upcoming Reviews:
Operation Blackout - November 2012
Holiday Party 2012 - December 2012
2012 Yearly Round Up - January, 1, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment