Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Special Message from Happy77

Hey guys! Its Boorex. Unfortunately I have some more rather sad news. Our fellow official Club Penguin blog blogger, Happy77, will be leaving Club Penguin too. Here's her goodbye message for everyone.


Greetings Penguins!

Happy77 here. It's almost Club Penguin's anniversary. Hard to believe that Club Penguin is almost 7 years old already!

I'm writing this post to let you know that I'll also be moving on from Club Penguin. I'll be spending my time raising my children. Who knows? Maybe one day my kids will grow up to be bloggers, too. :)

I’ve had an amazing time here at Club Penguin. Like Billybob, you're the reason I've done this for so long. Polo Field and Businesmoose have been helping me since I first started blogging in 2008, so I know you’re in good hands.

Thanks for being so supportive, and for the great memories.

And as always...
Waddle On! :)

-Club Penguin Team
I am pretty upset about this. She has had such a huge impact on my life and im sure a few of my other fellow bloggers would agree. Well thats it for now.
~Boorex

No comments:

Post a Comment