Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Superhero Takeover 2012

Attention! All citizens of Club Penguin I Bluereguiez is here to review the new party. So I am not a really big superhero fan. The only superhero movie I've actually seen is "Captain America: The First Avenger". So first i'm going to start off with all the rooms. I think its cool that they have so many opportunities for the non-members. Such as the cop outfit or robber outfit. I also like how there is so many places to role play. What I don't like is how there is no free items from destructobot. Over all im giving it a B- . Hope you have fun!
-Bluereguiez
Upcoming Reviews:
Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam 2012 - July 20 2012
Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Secret Agent Edition - August 2012
Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: The Fair 2012 - September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment