Search This Blog

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: Adventure Party: Temple Of Fruit 2012

Mateys and mates gather around because a new rave reviews. So today im reviewing the Adventure Party! I love fruit. I think it is healthy and good tasting. So I think Club Penguin using fruit is great. I also like all the free items. There is 8 all together! I also like the quest. I think the whole volcano thing is cool. So overall im giving this party an A. Have fun.
-Bluereguiez
Upcoming Reviews:
Fashion 4 You by Pink109: Total Pirate - This Monday!
Bluereguiez Rave Reviews: The Fair 2012 - September 2012
Fashion 4 You: Super Circus - September 2012
Rave Reviews: Halloween Party 2012 - October 2012
Fashion 4 You: Creepy Cool - October 2012
Rave Reviews: Ninja Edition - November 2012
Fashion 4 You: Ninja Nowhere - November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment