Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

UK Exclusive: Daffodaily5's New Post

Hey guys its Boorex. Club Penguin's new blogger Daffodaily5 has made her first post! Check it out:



Hiya! 

Wow, it's exciting to appear on the What's New blog! Thanks to Billybob for such a warm welcome, and to all of you guys for your kind comments. 

So, this is my first post and I've got some amazing news to share with you... but before we get to that, I'd like to tell you a little about myself. My name is Daffodaily5, but some people just call me Daffo (it's quicker, I guess) and I'm from Club Penguin here in the UK (hence the raincoat). 

Some of you guys have asked about my favourite things to do on Club Penguin; at the moment, decorating. I don't change my outfit much, but I'm always changing my igloo. At the moment it's a crazy disco jungle (I'm a bit of an outdoors-y type).

So what do you think? I think she is awesome! Thats all for now.
~Boorex

No comments:

Post a Comment